Earn a Certificate in Construction Management
Undergraduates in any Georgia Tech Bachelor's program can complement this interdisciplinary, professional Construction Management certificate.
This Certificate Comes with Lots of Benefits
- A certificate in Construction Management expands your professional options as you plan to graduate and begin your career.
- Students in this program are permitted to participate in Building Construction’s annual Career Fair and related career and networking events.
- The certificate coursework leads to 2nd area of expertise on resume.
- Potential to intern in Building Construction related positions.
- Students in this program may apply to the Master of Science in Building Construction and Facility Management degree in the School of Building Construction without a GRE.
Certificate Sign-up Form
Junior and Senior students from any major at Georgia Tech can participate in the Undergraduate Construction Management Certificate program.
After which, schedule an appointment with academic advisor, Laura.Alger@design.gatech.edu, to plan your certificate curriculum and request course permits.
- 4 classes total = 12 credit hours
- 2 required courses: BC4130 Integrated Design Construction & Development and BC 4140: Construction Management Project
- 2 elective courses: Speak with your advisor to choose from the following:
- BC3600 Construction Cost Management /CEE4110 Construction Plans & Estimates
- BC3610 Construction Law
- BC3630 Project Management I
- BC4050 BIM for Multi-Disciplinary Integration
- BC4610 Value Engineering & Building Econ
- BC4700 Construction Management/CEE4100 Construction Engineering & Management
- BC4710 Green Construction
- ARCH2211 Construction Tech I
- CEE4120 Construction Operations
- CEE4130 Construction Safety & Health