Earn a Certificate in Construction Management
Undergraduates in any Georgia Tech Bachelor's program can complement this interdisciplinary, professional Construction Management certificate.
This certificate comes with lots of benefits
- A certificate in Construction Management expands your professional options as your plan to graduate and begin your career.
- Students in this program are permitted to participate in Building Construction’s annual Career Fair and related career and networking events.
- The certificate coursework leads to 2nd area of expertise on resume.
- Potential to intern in Building Construction related positions.
- Students in this program may apply to the Master of Science in Building Construction and Facility Management degree in the School of Building Construction without a GRE.
Getting the certificate
Junior and Senior students from any major at Georgia Tech can participate in the Building Construction certificate program.
- Interested students should email Building Construction advisor Laura Alger with your student number.
- Next, meet with your Building Construction advisor to plan your certificate curriculum and request course permits.
- When the required courses are completed, email your Building Construction advisor. He or she will facilitate the application for your certificate.
- 4 classes total = 12 credit hours
- 2 required courses: BC4130 Integrated Design Construction & Development and BC4630 Senior Capstone Project
- 2 elective courses: Speak with your advisor to choose from the following:
- BC3600 Construction Cost Management /CEE4110 Construction Plans & Estimates
- BC3610 Construction Law
- BC3630 Project Management I
- BC4050 BIM for Multi-Disciplinary Integration
- BC4610 Value Engineering & Building Econ
- BC4700 Construction Management/CEE4100 Construction Engineering & Management
- BC4710 Green Construction
- ARCH2211 Construction Tech I
- CEE4100 Construction Engineering & Managment
- CEE4120 Construction Operations
- CEE4130 Construction Safety & Health
Applying for the Undergraduate Construction Management Certificate
Junior and Senior students from any major at Georgia Tech can participate in the Construction Management certificate program.
Interested students should email the School of Building Construction advisor, Laura Jones Alger at email@example.com with your student number. Then, meet with Laura to plan your certificate curriculum and request course permits.
Undergraduate Certificate in Construction Management Completion Form
- Once you have completed all of the courses required for the Construction Management Certificate, please fill out the certificate completion form. You must complete the form in order to receive the certificate.
- Do not fill out this form unless you have completed all of the requirements for the Construction Management certificate. If you are interested in receiving more information about the certificate or Building Construction at Georgia Tech, please contact Laura Jones Alger at firstname.lastname@example.org.